• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Minneapolis Birding in Dec, 2009 (1 Viewer)

jc122463

Hi all,
It doesn't seem like there's been many posts here lately, but maybe there are some fellow Minnesotans around. I've been out of the state for quite a while now, but will be heading back for Christmas. The MN listserv seems to have quite a few interesting birds around the Twin Cities at the moment, but I was wondering if anyone here had gen on other species to look for? I know there's been an Iceland Gull, White-winged Scoter, Oldsquaw, and Eastern Screech Owl seen lately. The gull and owl would both be lifers for me! Anything else?

Cheers,
Benji

PS - If anyone in the area is interested in going out birding between Dec. 17 and Jan. 20, let me know.

I'll be dreaming of redpolls playing in snowy branches, but sadly that's as close as I'll get to MN for another 11 months... :/

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back