• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nikon HG binoculars (1 Viewer)

Welcome back Brock! I don't know about others, but I have wondered what the hell happened to you.

When frequent and popular contributors stop contributing you wonder if something awful had happened to them. Quite a few of you are ancient anyway. Good to see you again if that's really you ;)

Bob:

Go to the thread that Pier started and check the link, you will have to
translate, on the left hand side.

Jerry

Thanks Jerry,

I read the comment on the Rolling Ball. I think I will have to wait to try one for myself as I have never experienced it.

One other thing: Below the 3rd picture of the HG the translation says in the 3rd line, "Removable shells snap in 3 positions..... ."

Does that mean that the eye cups are removable?

Bob

Last edited:
"Removable shells snap in 3 positions..... ."

Does that mean that the eye cups are removable?

I have asked the same question on the review thread, let's hope he will find time to answer:

Thanks for the review. You state that you hope the price will "remain between 1000 and 1200Eur". The good news is that the price at some EU retailers is already down to 740Eur for the 8x42. A question: I think you say that the eyecups are removable, can you please confirm. Also can they be interchanged with those of the EDG?///Peter.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back