• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Jomo's Sketchbook (1 Viewer)

It seems that you have been very busy Jo!
So many sketches, so many postures every of them so unique!
I love each of the them, a pure art of observation!!

Paschalis

Hi Jo,

Indeed you were very busy and successful. I really like the sketches. Where did you find all those guys?

I actually have to take my things and to go out, when it's less hot than now... O;-)

Ulrike

such a pleasure to get onto your thread and see it literally dripping with birds - I think bobolink has just moved up several notches on my wishlist. Glorious sketching, full of powerful observation and inquisitiveness.

Great stuff again, Jo. I love your style and am constantly trying to emulate this. The passerines are as well done as ever but the moorhens really do it for me here. Very familiar with 'em over here and, of course, how difficult they are for me to sketch convincingly. You obviously don't have the problems I do with them! Great birds to draw and these are superbly done.

Russ

A forest of superb sketches. Just love all of these! Raw observation from the field is always delightful. But especially so in these works!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back