• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Good pouch for Zeiss Terra 8x25? (1 Viewer)

LucaPCP

Happy User
I have the Zeiss Terra 8x25, and I like them quite a bit, except for their exceptionally unwieldy hard case. The binoculars can fold quite small, and I would love to carry them in the same way as my 8x20 Ultravids: in a small pouch, inserted in the side pocket of my backpack. That way, they are always in reach.

So I am looking for some sort of soft, but at least slightly padded, pouch where I can put my Terra when completely folded. Does anyone have any advice?

I have the Zeiss Terra 8x25, and I like them quite a bit, except for their exceptionally unwieldy hard case. The binoculars can fold quite small, and I would love to carry them in the same way as my 8x20 Ultravids: in a small pouch, inserted in the side pocket of my backpack. That way, they are always in reach.

So I am looking for some sort of soft, but at least slightly padded, pouch where I can put my Terra when completely folded. Does anyone have any advice?
The Lowepro Dashpoint 20 works quite well with enough room to put the strap inside on the Zeiss Victory 8x25 folded so it should fit the Terra. There is also a bigger Dashpoint 30 if you want more room.

https://www.amazon.com/Lowepro-Dash...+dashpoint+20&qid=1567770491&s=gateway&sr=8-1
https://www.amazon.com/Lowepro-Dash...=dashpoint+30&qid=1567771005&s=gateway&sr=8-1

Attachments

• Lowepro_lp36441_0ww_Dashpoint_20_Camera_Pouch_1343657150_884418.jpg
    Lowepro_lp36441_0ww_Dashpoint_20_Camera_Pouch_1343657150_884418.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back