• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Missoula MT (1 Viewer)

kklasman

Hi all,

I just found this forum and thought I'd join. Seems like this is mostly a non-US site, so there will be a lot of new things for me.

I'm spending the summer in Missoula MT attending Rocky Mountain School of Photography, after which I will return home to southern New Hampshire, USA.

I'm a nature/wildlife photographer (still developing my craft), with my main interest being birds. Feel free to visit my website at http://www.pbase.com/kklasman.

Regards,

Kevin Klasman
Missoula MT, USA

Welcome to the forum, Kevin. Think you will find it very enjoyable, informative and probably slightly addictive.
The forum did start in the UK (I think). The members are from all over the globe, which makes it a very interesting place with things happening 24/7.

Hello Kevin - it is a pleasure to meet you! - I just visited your web site and the photos are beautiful ! - Looking foward to seeing your photos in the BF gallery. Good luck with your studies this summer. Take care - dave

Hello there Kevin and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

I think you will find just about every Country in the world represented here ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back