• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

I phone 5c adapter For Zeiss diascope (1 Viewer)

Kevsmith

I have the old style diascope with the zoom lens.
I just got an I phone 5c.
Does anyone out there know if there is a suitable adapter for this combination?

Many thanks.

Kev.

If it's just for your mobile phone.....make your own like myself and others have done, cost basically nothing and the results are ace.

Cheap £1 cover off eBay and find a top that fits snug over lens, I cut half a plastic aerosol lid in half, drill hole in centre and line the camera up, fix it steady with tape.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 147
I did something similar, there's my recent thread somewhere! I used a 62mm dia plastic carton, £3 case from amazon + superglue. Hardest part is finding the right size tube!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back