• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

wildlife in graphite (1 Viewer)

my last graphite drawing entitled 'snow cub' which i have since re-worked in oils

Attachments

• snow leopard cub 001 (Small).JPG
    snow leopard cub 001 (Small).JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 64
beautiful graphite drawings. I'm more into color mainly, but my older brother likes to use graphite, and he draws in quite a similar way to you actually. beautiful work I wish I could come close to this realism!

A tour de force in graphite, for sure. As others have said, I'm anxious to see the oil version as well.

lets see the oil Clive :gh:

thanks to all for the kind words as ever,i started a new thread with my oil painting attempts on called imaginatively 'new oil paintings',i think its still on the first page of the forum somewhere and it has the snow cub and an oil version of the egret pool as well as a 15 year old kingfisher painting that was lurking in my loft!

Your drawings are amazingly beautiful! You have a great talent for graphite and seem very patient to work out the smallest of details. Awesome! |8.|
Looking forward to every new piece of art |=)|

Best wishes,
Kathrin

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back