• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (2 Viewers)

Hi Chrissy & Mosca

The paper is Saunders Waterford 300gsm. 1/4 Imp. Hot press

I also use 425 gsm Hot Press

Attachments

• L1200191.jpg
    L1200191.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 47
A couple of awry shapes but good practice for when I do the main one.

I think a couple of them got over fed on Salthouse beach.

Mixed media 1/4 Imp.

Attachments

• xo.jpg
    xo.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 52
I do see a bit of a chubster in there but overall it's got a great feel and I love the colours. Good luck with the biggie!

Mike

Woah! This is going to be a corker! Very brave to take on so many in your detailed style but it's a winner in the making.

Mike

you've got that flutter down to a tee there - like a paper hankie being blown across the shingle. Pictures like this make me wish I'd seen snow bunting more often! (a paltry twice - though my first flock (at Snettisham) did allow me to do a painting of them pecking at a washed-up condom).

This is coming on incredibly well, don't get too distracted by the nice weather!

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back