• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Is it time to change to 4/3 (1 Viewer)

Thank you for the info! But I think it will cost tonns of money. I'm thinking about buying used lens and used body to save money :)

The EM1-II is likely to fall in price due to the new model. I do not, however, have any idea of the availability of these lenses as used.

Niels

I have Canon 60d with Tamron 150-600 g2 lens. This combo started annoying my back. Thinking of buying 7d mk2 for higher quality and speed or switching to m4/3 with Panasonic 100-400 lens and Panasonic g9 or Olympus om-d e1 mk2 body for less weight. My preferance is birding - the ability to take photo of every bird I can't ID to be able ID it by photo. So birds in flight also. But the quality of the photos is important for me too. What would you recommend - 7d mk2 or switch to m4/3?

Quite a few people say the Sony A6600 is a great camera and with there 200-600 lens its quite a decent set up, or something lighter you could go for their 100-400 lens

Tim.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back