• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (3 Viewers)

Perpetual Motion

a good exercise.

Attachments

• sk4.jpg
    sk4.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 245
  • sk5.jpg
    sk5.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 213
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
Fantastic Arthur (great title, too) - I think the fact that you've done so many on the page 'at the right scale' really makes this sheet superbly accurate for jizz. The viewer's eye keeps jumping about and finding the next pose - it's ace!

Black Headed Gulls on the wing

Attachments

• bhg1.jpg
    bhg1.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 214
  • bhg2.jpg
    bhg2.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 215
  • bhg3.jpg
    bhg3.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 190
  • bhg4.jpg
    bhg4.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
I saw this in the gallery Arthur. I love the patterns and the almost silhouetted birds against the chaos of the beach - I think any more detail in the birds would have spoiled the effect - it's great.
I love the blackbird drawing - definitely one for the future.

great set of sketches, full of rythym, and in my opinion there aren't enough people who take the time to look up a bird's bum! The top right avocet, just to the left of the gull is perfectly captured, the angle, the pose and the balance. Excellent, keep it up!

Little egret

couldn't resist him he was out in the open after the spawning frogs

Attachments

• E1.jpg
    E1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 212
  • E2.jpg
    E2.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 175
  • E3.jpg
    E3.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 200
I agree with you on the weather Matt, I was up on Muckleburgh Hill this morning .Could see along the coast to Holkham woods clear as a bell. Kelling ,Salthouse, Cley, Blakeney Point, Morston,Stiffkey to Wells and on. Theres some Village names to bring back some birdwatching memories.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back