• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Spoiled by the SE view...now what? (1 Viewer)

Thanks for that, Brock. I can't explain scientifically why I like the Nikon 8x42HG so much, but it just 'does it for me'. Some other bin's do some things better, but if I have to grab just one bin' from my collection as the ship starts to sink, it will be the HG...
On reflection, this may not be such a wise choice: it's so heavy, I'll sink like a stone!

Brock,

Whew!... You sure know how to fill up a computer screen. I won't try to convince you or anyone else that your speculations are false. I'll just point out that they remain unproven. Unfortunately, on the internet repetition is sometimes mistaken for verification.

Henry

You must remember Brock is a writer! And a good one at that.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back