• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hacienda Solimar (1 Viewer)

Nick Brooks

Does anybody know how you can contact Hacienda Solimar to make inquiries about staying there please? I've spent an hour searching the web and can find nothing.

cheers

Nick

Good thinking Batman - unfortunately close but no cigar. It did bring up a lodge in costa rica 350 miles away and two photos of cows, which is the right lodge, but with no other details.

Thanks for responding James.

cheers

Nick

An email address & a telephone number are included on the Spanish-language page found here: http://ganaderiapedregal.com/ganaderia_dondeestamos_solimar.htm
Thank you for the tip - I have sent them an e-mail. I had actually found that page myself a few weeks ago but the e-mail address wouldn't work. I just realised that I was being an idiot and was cutting and pasting "mail to:" along with the actual address and then pasting into my e-mail send box. No wonder it didn't work! I'll just have to wait and see if I get a response.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back