• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birding Database (1 Viewer)

Oops, sorry bout that. Must have missed coding that button. Corrected and 2000 version attached, just need to re-load Access 97 then i'll post that version as well.

Last edited:
Again, thanks Ian & Paj for your ideas and finding any errors.

Still not the finished article but workable.

If anyone would like to use it, feel free.

If you think of anything I could add to improve it, then let me know, I might not do anything about it but at least you'll have put another idea into my head.

Happy Birding.

And remember dont B :) and drive this Christmas......... you might spill it.

Just click on the Attachment file and Save to your disk.

I have tried both attachments and they downloaded for me, give it another go.....

Which version are you trying?

I have almost finished the slide show function........

+ also corrected a few other buttons that weren't working.

I was going to produce a few reports to add into the the reports tab, what sort of reports do other birdlog databases do? I'll have a quick look on the web for ideas, but if you think of any.........

+ have you found anything else that doesn't work?

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back