• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Kingfisher (1 Viewer)

Thanks very much for the link Kathy. They are, as a pal of mine says, ' in three words, fan bloody tastic. ' lol.

Baz.

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for the link (I think).

Well that's it, I've thrown my camera in the dustbin! I'm going to stick to X-words instead.

Bill

Those have to be the best Kingfisher photographs I have ever seen plus I have never seen a Kingfisher catch more than one fish at once!! Thanks for the link Kathy!!:t:

Those have to be the best Kingfisher photographs I have ever seen plus I have never seen a Kingfisher catch more than one fish at once!! Thanks for the link Kathy!!:t:

Hi Emma

Thank you Emma for your kind comments. :t:

I agree with you that I think they are lovely pictures, and the first one is the best. The detail is outstanding.

Thank you for your comments, everyone on this thread. :t:

Bill: you wouldn't get rid of the famous box of tricks ;);). Just imagine life without any pictures of our wonderful feathered friends. Please send some more of your pictures our way!

Baz: yes they are what you have said and your words are 'strong' , and well said indeed.

Sue: Anytime with great pictures - they have to be shared by all.here. Could not resist sharing.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back