• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

High speed footage of a Robin hovering... (1 Viewer)

well after 2 seconds i was giveing you 10 out of 10 :) amazing .
Cheers! :t:

That's excellent. What equipment are you using?

A 3 year old Casio Exilim Pro EX-F1, its great for this kind of stuff and takes a pretty good photo too.

Tricky to get good high speed shots as you need lots of light to make up for the fast shutter speeds. Great fun though and very rewarding when you get it right.

Hopefully you will like the footage I've done recently of some geese too ;)
Slow Motion Egyptian Gosling Flapping
Slow Motion Canadian Goose Stretching Wings

Great video!

Is this digiscoped? Would you happen to know if your camera will be compatible on a digiscoping setup? Thanks in advance!

That is some great footage, well done.
I've often thought about some high speed shooting for producing slo-mo effects like this but equipment has always been very limited / very expensive. I'll definitely have to look again this topic after such an inspiring video.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back