• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello again. (1 Viewer)

Cassillis

It's been some time since I visited the site, not sure how long, maybe someone could help with that?
Anyway I thought I would be polite to say hello again before I begin to post.
So hello. Looking forward to getting reacquainted with the site.

Graeme

Hi Graeme - it's so nice to see you again.

It appears to have been November 2009 since you last posted, so a full 10 years ago.

If you look at the top RHS of any page, you will see some links for New Posts, My Posts and Todays Posts. If you click on My Posts you will find all your posts listed there..

Welcome back, Graeme!

Another way to check your posts is to click on your user name and in the drop down menu you will see Find More Posts by Cassillis. Click on that and you will see the list of your posts, as can be seen in the attachment.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-22 at 11.57.32.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-22 at 11.57.32.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 6
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back