• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Greetings from Birmingham (1 Viewer)

xFritzx

Green Birder
Hi everybody

I am a relatively new birdwatcher (been active about a year) and am based in Birmingham, England. I am 21 years old, a german native and very involved in the punk rock community. I have lived all over the globe and have had the opportunity to see many birds, but only recently, inspired by the great Tony Pointless, I decided to devote myself more seriously to birdwatching. Due to my rather mediocre financial situation, my equipment is not that great and I havent been able to travel a great deal recently. I specialize in birdwatching by bicycle, due in part to my lack of a driving license. If anyone has any old gear, books etc. that is just gathering dust, give me a shout as I will no doubt be interested in acquiring it.
So there you have it, take it easy fellow birders/birdwatchers.

Hello there and a warm welcome to BirdForum :t:

We've got more than one birder by bike here so I'm sure you will be hearing from them before long. It's good to have you here with us and please join in wherever you like ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back