• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birders living in Peru (2 Viewers)

JanArras

Hi,
are there birders from Peru on this forum ? I'll be in Peru in July and would like to know if there are people who live there that can give me advise on where to go. As it will be a family holiday I don't have that much time to do some birdwatching so any advise is welcome. We' ll do the "classic" southern roundtrip, so if you live in Nazca, Paracas, Arequipa, Puno, Cuzco, ... please let me know.

Regards,
Jan

I understood that Rasmus Boegh is traveling in SA including Peru at the moment. Try send him a PM and if he is able to check his account during the travel, he might give you some advice.

HTH
Niels

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back