• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Announcing the winners of the March 2008 photo competition (1 Viewer)

IanF

122 members cast their vote this month. Voting has been tight all the way through.

Congratulations to the winners :t:

First place goes to -

Scottishdude with the entry Pure Grace which attracted 16/122 votes.

Second place goes to -

Tracker with the entry Optimism which ran neck and neck with the eventual winner for several days. His entry attracted 14/122 votes.

Third place goes to fishercl with Solitude which attracted 10/122 votes.

The entries will remain in place a few days before being moved to their respective forums.

Congrats,Jamie,and well done to Tom(Tracker) and fishercl for their 2cnd and 3rd place.But again,only 122 voters from how many members on BF,several 1000 !!!!.

Well done everyone; thanks a lot to all those who gave me their vote; much appreciated; heres to the next challenge! :t: B :)

It must be very difficult choosing a short list-even more so the winner. During the competition I had personal favourites, none of which made it through. However I think the final choices are excellent. Congrats to all.:t:

Many thanks to everyone who voted for me, I still don't understand how I got short listed as the two I thought were brilliant didn't get through! Black and white is such a difficult subject and I envy those who have a special eye for it! as you are aware this was originally a colour shot which I loved and seem to work pretty well as a B&W. Anyway I will stop rabbiting on now and once again thank you for all your votes, cheers Jamie

Congratulations to everyone! This was one of the most popular rounds both in terms of the quantity and quality of entries...

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back