• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from new NC member (1 Viewer)

efan8usa

Hey fellow birders, I have just rejoined the forum after a long period of absence and wanted to reintroduce myself. My name is Tammy and I live in Atlantic Beach, NC, which is near the famous Outer Banks of NC, an area well known to most birders around these parts. I am an amateur birdwatcher who does a lot of my birding in my own yard due to some physical limitations which prevent me from doing too much travelling or hiking. Despite this I have a decent life list number of 170 species, not too bad I think, considering.
My main interest is not really in competetive listing anyway, I have always just enjoyed the beauty and fascinating behavior of birds. In fact, according to my parents, my very first word was "bird"!
I look forward to being back in the forum.

Now I'll give you the official welcome Tammy ;)

On behalf of the entire staff here at BirdForum, welcome aboard ;) That list of yours is nothing to sneeze at.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back