• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello after a long time (1 Viewer)

sujanc

Hi!
I am writing here after a long while. I am Sujan Chatterjee from Kolkata, India.
I have been birding for 15 years in the hills of North Bengal & north east India. Am just back from a survey of the Singalila National Park. Some interesting sightings were Blood pheasants, White-browed Shortwing, Blue-fronted Robin (call heard), etc.
A great place to be for birding in April.
regards
Sujan

Sujan,
Welcome to Birdforum. You'll find lots of interesting conversations on these forums. We'll be looking forward to hearing about the birds you are seeing!

Hi Sujan,

A warm welcome to BirdForum from all the Admin and Moderators. I hope you enjoy your time with us - everyone here is friendly and helpful.

It is always good to welcome a new member from India and I look forward to reading about the birding in your area.

Hi Sujan. Welcome to Birdforum. Look forward to hearing about the birds from your part of the world. John.

Hi Sujan, glad to welcome you back to the site and thanks for posting a 'hello' to us. I see that you jooind nearly a year ago, I expect our site has changed a bit since then... 10,000 members for a start ;)
We are very keen for birders from locations such as yours to contribute as much as possible about their birding exploits and the local birds. We have one or two excellent photographers contributing from India, but it would be nice to have a regular contributor to the forums from your great country.
Regards,
Andy

Hi Sujan and a warm welcome to Bird Forum

we were recently in Singalila looking for the elusive Blue-fronted Robin but we didn't even get the satisfaction of hearing one! We did see your amazing Red Panda though. It is a beautiful part of the world especially when the rhododendrons are flowering.

It will be very nice to hear reports from there Sujan,.......

Hi Sujan,
Feel free to post any trip reports or photos on birdforum as well, this will allow this excellent and valuable information to reach a very wide audience across the world.
Regards,
Andy

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back