• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Jerky Focus Wheels (similar threads combined) (1 Viewer)

There is a serious problem here. What if you go on a forum of cordless drill owners, who recommend a hole in your cordless drill, based on the preoccupations of one who initially wonders if it´s a design fault. With What Will You Drill The Hole in Your Drill? :eek!:

Why, someone else's drill, of course! Have you no friends with tool boxes?

Why, someone else's drill, of course! Have you no friends with tool boxes?

The sad truth is, Helenelizabeth, Poor Old Sancho has No Real Friends left at all. I´ve been spending far too much time on this thread, and not sleeping too well either, what with the nightmares about Swaros with holes in, Coffee made from Poo, and Elephants eating my Hat. (Now that I think about it, this is the most fun thread I´ve ever seen, it should become a Permanent Display in some museum or Home for the Bewildered....)

There is a serious problem here. What if you go on a forum of cordless drill owners, who recommend a hole in your cordless drill, based on the preoccupations of one who initially wonders if it´s a design fault. With What Will You Drill The Hole in Your Drill? :eek!:

No need to worry. There is no problem.
Ever seen a Kalahari tribesman lighting a fire?
All you need to drill holes is a pointed stick of hard wood. Press it tightly between the palms of your hand. Then rub your hands. The stick will rotate and drill and drill and drill .....
After some practise your friends - this skill will attract new ones - will start to call you The Living Drill.
If the gospel spreads, Swarovski might even offer you a job in their EL department.

With very best wishes for your career,
The Joint Hillbilly Job Centre and Employment Office

My ELs arrived last week-I thought I was in binocular heaven

But now, I have to worry about cordless drills, elephants, BF binocular humor

life is such a roller coaster,
edj

My ELs arrived last week-I thought I was in binocular heaven

But now, I have to worry about cordless drills, elephants, BF binocular humor

life is such a roller coaster,
edj

And you have to use the EL´s upside-down, preferably standing on your head, in order that the Nitrogen doesn´t all escape.

Gotta love your sense of humor :t: Funny thread indeed, great laughs :clap:

It is a bit of a laugh, isn´t it? At first it had me frustrated, now it´s light relief, and I think the prizes go to Leif and Stuart for rapid-response one-liners. The problem is, Mrs. Sancho is on holidays in China with the little Sanchettas, so Poor Lonely Old Sancho has too much time on his hands for frivolities like this thread. At what stage, though, do the Moderators come in with Riot Shields and Tear Gas and force us all back into our cells?

Careful you don't breathe it in or you'll get the bends. That's why you'll never see divers using Swarovskis.

Pity they don´t use Helium. Then we could all suck it out through the focus bridge hole, and I for one could try and attract new friends by speaking in an Amusing High-Pitched Voice. Between that and ThoLa´s Binocular Hand-Drilling Ceremony, my Social Life would improve considerably.

Last edited:
IMrs. Sancho is on holidays in China with the little Sanchettas, so Poor Lonely Old Sancho has too much time on his hands for frivolities like this thread.

Take care that upon her return she is not going to find you at the computer.
She might be enticed to call the "four feet under squat" to take care of you ...... and your credit card.

It would be a loss to see you disappear from this forum.
Tom

Pity they don´t use Helium. Then we could all suck it out through the focus bridge hole, and I for one could try and attract new friends by speaking in an Amusing High-Pitched Voice. Between that and ThoLa´s Binocular Hand-Drilling Ceremony, my Social Life would improve considerably.

yeah, you would make a lot of new friends. on a lighter note, i was going swimming today, but i see my cozzys got a hole in the knee.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back