• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Where am I? (1 Viewer)

Here?

You sure don't make it easy for an ol' girl Rich!!

Attachments

• IMG_0946 guess.jpg
    IMG_0946 guess.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 166
Forgot to put the answer up for this one3:)

Here you go. Approx. 2 1/2 inches from left in dead trees.

Attachments

• IMG_0947.JPG
    IMG_0947.JPG
    499.5 KB · Views: 144
Oh but that's unkind Rich!!! I can see the tree, but still can't see a bird sitting in it.

You have no thought for us old 'uns!!!

Not Sure Anybody Will Guess This One

You will be surprised when you find out the answer

Attachments

• 20160312_064219 RS.jpg
    20160312_064219 RS.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 208
It looks like one of those mountain streams I have seen in Colorado!

Believe it or not Larry that is the Las Vegas Wash on the south east side of Las Vegas, NV. This area is part of the Clark County Wetlands Park. The water comes from Storm Run Off, and from the Water Reclamation Project. The Wetlands Park and Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve are both feed 24/7/365 by the Project. The water is all of the waste water in the valley that has been treated and released into the wash. It finds its way down to Lake Mead and in the valley something 97 percent of all waste water is reused.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back