• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

the m4/3 300mm is announced coming soon i B&H (1 Viewer)

There has been a listing for the lens at B&H for several months now, so I do not believe that is indicative of anything being imminent. The latest post at 43 rumors says “Both lenses [i.e. the Olympus and the Panasonic-Leica 100-400 mm] will be announced in very early 2016. Price around or over $2,000!”

There has been a listing for the lens at B&H for several months now, so I do not believe that is indicative of anything being imminent. The latest post at 43 rumors says “Both lenses [i.e. the Olympus and the Panasonic-Leica 100-400 mm] will be announced in very early 2016. Price around or over $2,000!”

A post from last week said the 300 oly lens had been registered in Russia, something that they say is likely to happen a couple of month (2-3?) before we actually see it.

Niels

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back