• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Naturalist titles (2 Viewers)

Woodcock1965

Hello to all members I've been looking through my collection of bird books, some hunting titles and various others and I'm selling a few titles that some members may find of interest. I have A New Naturalist called : Badger, by Timothy J, Roper. The book is in mint condition still being unwrapped. It was priced up at £50. but I got it for a friend which I paid £45.OO.
Unfortunately my friend fell on hard times and wasn't really interested after all, he decides to follow Golf nowadays."Everyone to their own I suppose. I was asking £30.OO including postage and package. I also have The Brecon Beacons, 1st edition, 2014. Mint condition. £30 plus 4p+p.
Please pm for photos and any other details.
Regards, Woodcock.

Hello all member, due to certain circumstances I will be unfortunately selling certain bird books and other titles. Also I have certain brand new Craghopper trousers, ladies and gents. Never worn and brand new. I also have a pr of Meindl Glockner, wore once or twice on the garden. Size 8, excellent condition. Cost myself £269 will accept£190 plus £10 postage as the boots are really heavy. My brother's same model are still going strong after 8 years of wear and tear. These are perhaps the finest boots on the market. Certainly normal walking, even up and down dale, through loch or stream, they will never let you down. Many of the Keepers and shooters wear the their higher Meindl Dovre. Pm if interested. Would be willing to swap boots for good binoculars and I'd forward some cash depending what the binoculars are worth. Regards, Woodcock.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back