• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Soft case for 12x50 EL? (1 Viewer)

Scarletmacawdad

May I have any suggestions for a soft case for the 12x50?

The new field-pro case is lovely, but you have to fold the whole strap inside. I am looking for a soft case that just wraps around the body so you can just use the bin straps for carrying.

Maybe a zeiss or vortex or something? Any ideas.

Thank you all!

May I have any suggestions for a soft case for the 12x50?

The new field-pro case is lovely, but you have to fold the whole strap inside. I am looking for a soft case that just wraps around the body so you can just use the bin straps for carrying.

Maybe a zeiss or vortex or something? Any ideas.

Thank you all!

Vortex Optics Viper HD Binocular Cases (get the 50mm version)

Vortex Optics Archer's Binocular Strap
will allow you to carry it bandolier style in total comfort (I use on 8.5X42 and 12X50 SV's).

Amazon has them both.

Vortex Optics Viper HD Binocular Cases (get the 50mm version)

Vortex Optics Archer's Binocular Strap
will allow you to carry it bandolier style in total comfort (I use on 8.5X42 and 12X50 SV's).

Amazon has them both.

Agree. I use the Vortex Viper 50 mm case for the SV 12x50 and it is a perfect fit. It also has a pair of belt loops on the back if that would ever come in handy.

Mike

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back