• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Kingfisher Views (1 Viewer)

gary jb

for the past few months ive been going down to Martin Mere wwt to see if i could see any Kingfishers,i always go to the slush area where they are always spotted but i always seem to miss them.Is there any other area(north west)were i am almost unable to miss them.they are such a beautiful bird and i would love to see one(or two,three,four........)

thanks Gary..............

"For the past few months ive been going down to Martin Mere wwt to see if i could see any Kingfishers,i always go to the slush area where they are always spotted but i always seem to miss them."

Gary

Interestingly, the only record showing on the Martin Mere web site for Kingfishers this year is on the 16th of Feb, are they there all of the time, and are they being reported?

Regards

Malky

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back