• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

March 24th or 25th - Everglades Birding Trip (1 Viewer)

RYANVP88

Hello Everyone,

I'm heading to the Naples area to visit my father next week and my girlfriend and I are looking to go birding in Everglades National Park. She has taken a birding class and it's an emerging hobby for her whereas I am a complete novice. Since we are from Northern California, we do not have a great grasp of the area and birds in South Florida. Therefore to make the most out of our day, I was hoping to work with a local guide or volunteer. Does anyone have any recommendations on a good birding guide who frequents this area? We are pretty adventurous and willing to go off the beaten path, kayak, etc. However, we are on a budget so can't afford some of the $500+ birding expert services that are advertised.

Your help is greatly appreciated! Cheers, Ryan

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back