• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sun cream (1 Viewer)

Nutcracker

Stop Brexit!
With the summer sunburn season on its way, can anyone recommend a non-greasy suncream that won't leave greasy smears on optics or oily stains on clothing?

I also get annoyed by this effect. For the last two years I have used Neutrogena Ultra Sheer which was the least annoying sun screen I've ever used. Protection was fine (Kenya and Brazil), but I pcied a fairly high factor to be on the safe side.

Andrea

I also get annoyed by this effect. For the last two years I have used Neutrogena Ultra Sheer which was the least annoying sun screen I've ever used. Protection was fine (Kenya and Brazil), but I pcied a fairly high factor to be on the safe side.

Andrea

This is the same cream I use and agree it's the least messy and annoying.

I bought it via the web, Nutcracker (in my experience what's stocked by supermarkets and chemists tends to be the same brands and I think this may be a bit of a nnche product). I'm think I ended up comparing prices between the usual online auction site and the usual large online vendor.

Andrea

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back