• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Need confirmation for these birds please...may be a silly confirmation.. (1 Viewer)

Dr Manjeet Singh

Dr.Manjeet Singh
On 23.12.07..had gone to Jerom,Kuala Selangor.Selongor,Malaysia...with Jason Tan our Birdforum member..he did I.D. the birds just need confirmation because they are my lifers..1 & 2--Marsh Sandpipers.
3. Curlew Sandpiper.
4. Common Redshank.
Most of you'll may laugh at this simple I.D...but for me seen for first time time.Thank you for your feed back..hardly ever seen any waders before.Thanks again .:t:

Attachments

• Marsh sandpiper.jpg
    Marsh sandpiper.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 175
  • Marsh sandpiper-1.jpg
    Marsh sandpiper-1.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 182
  • Cullew Sandpiper.jpg
    Cullew Sandpiper.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 218
  • Common Redshank.jpg
    Common Redshank.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
On 23.12.07..had gone to Jerom,Kuala Selangor.Selongor,Malaysia...with Jason Tan our Birdforum member..he did I.D. the birds just need confirmation because they are my lifers..1 & 2--Marsh Sandpipers.
3. Curlew Sandpiper.
4. Common Redshank.
Most of you'll may laugh at this simple I.D...but for me seen for first time time.Thank you for your feed back..hardly ever seen any waders before.Thanks again .:t:
All correct except for 3 which is a Whimbrel.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back