• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Rare sighting of Dolphins (1 Viewer)

Thankyou for pointing that out, great to know they have calves. They look big dolphin's do Risso's on that picture, i've never seen them before.

Also thanks for pointing me in that general direction becuase that's not a website i've come across before. It looks quite good, lots of information and up to date news.

Hi Bea Just been reading the Safari Newsletter, and found that article very interesting. The Llyn Penninsular isnt to far from us so might arrange a trip down there to see what we can see. There was an Osprey nesting in that area as well this year, some friends of mine stood guard on it, a succes story all round for the Welsh Wildlife,

Yours PeterK

Thanks for the link Bea.....as Peter says not too far from us here in the NW and a beautiful area too.
Lets hope the success of these beautiful mammals continues!
Best wishes,

Hello Bea

Thanks for the information. Always great to hear about these beautiful creatures thriving off our coasts.

I got a great thrill last month watching the dolphins off the Black isle,well worth the trip.

Bridie

Hi Chris & All

I signed up for UKSafari some time since and find their news updates/news letters always very informative and interesting (and its free! ).

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back