• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New interview about Verreaux's Eagle: First interview about African raptors!!!! (1 Viewer)

Markus Jais

Hi all,

as already promised, I will also do interviews about raptors outside of Europe.
To be more specific, it will be about African raptors and the interviews will be published on the africanraptors.org website. This is a website run be Munir Virani from the Peregrine Fund in Africa.

The first interview is about the amazing Verreaux's Eagle in Africa:

http://www.africanraptors.org/the-verreauxs-eagle-an-interview-with-dr-rob-davies/

Enjoy!

Markus

A fascinating, thorough and informative account.:clap:

I had the pleasure of observing one of these magnificent birds in Zimbabwe only last May.:cool:

A fascinating, thorough and informative account.:clap:

I had the pleasure of observing one of these magnificent birds in Zimbabwe only last May.:cool:

That must have been fantastic. I plan a trip to Southern Africa in December 2011 to watch those awesome birds.

Did you read the book mentioned in the interview at the end? Highly recommended.

Markus

That must have been fantastic. I plan a trip to Southern Africa in December 2011 to watch those awesome birds.

Did you read the book mentioned in the interview at the end? Highly recommended.

Markus

My birthday's next month so herself will now know what to get me|;|

Thanks for posting the interview Markus. After reading the interview I immediatelly ordered The Black Eagle by Valerie Gargett. It has arrived today, what a great book!

Do you have any idea when the book on African raptors mentioned at the beginning of the artical will be published?

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back