• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

erie co small bird? and crow or raven?? (1 Viewer)

BrandonH

hello these are from erie county PA

The little bird is a pretty blur pic but maybe the mask will give it away?

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    715.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 2222.jpg
    2222.jpg
    710.8 KB · Views: 43
More guesses than certainty: which brown wren is more likely in that county? And I think crow for the larger bird

Niels

I would say Common Yellowthroat for the small bird (I think I can just make out the male face pattern for that species), crow for the other.

That is 3 for Crow so i am gonna go ahead and call that a crow! , As far as wrens there is 3 that are pretty common here but they don't seem to have the mask. I could see this little bird being a yellowthroat after looking at photos by other people.

Thanks Everyone!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back