• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Need your votes!! Maltese poll - Urgent (1 Viewer)

Just spotted this thread.Please vote on both.......... Zeebow and PandionMit.

On Zeebows 58% YES 41% NO

On PandionMits 87% YES 13% NO 3,787 votes altogether and i also sent a comment.

Thankyou guys for bring this to our attention .

Hi Mary and Deborah,

Keep it up you are doing a good job. As you will have read even the BBC have carried the story on the web let's pray we can put a stop to the slaughter for once and all.

I am not sure if overseas votes are being counted as the totals don't seem to be going up very much, or is that me just being greedy? If only they were real votes in a parliamentary referendum in Malta it would be stopped.

By the way many hunters did not take advantage of the 2 days hunting in Cyprus, they have realised how important it is to let the birds get to their breeding grounds.

Thanks again.

Ann :flowers: :t:

I have voted and it was 60/40. But the thing that scares me is who is voting 'NO'? One would assume that the only people interested in that would be the Maltese hunters. Then if they can keep the voting at more or less 50/50, just how many of the freaks are there?

Mark

I've just voted, and the Maltese one (which I would imagine they might be more inclined to take note of...) is currently running at 60/39 - so we're winning!

Hi PandionMit,

When we try to keep a thread like this in the lime light we use the word Bump to keep it high on the new post list.

Bump Bump (Like that):flowers:

'Bumping' is not generally encouraged by those who run forums, but we can see special cases and make exceptions. We would ask for some restraint in their use, i.e. a 'bump' only after 24hrs since the last post on a thread.

cheers,
Andy

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back