Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
More discoveries. NEW: Zeiss Victory SF 32

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Birding in the time of Coronavirus

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old Tuesday 24th March 2020, 17:18   #51
opisska
Jan Ebr
 
opisska's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Warszawa
Posts: 1,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Italianbirders View Post
The terrible Siskins do that here! If you look at the photos in the first post we have tied those plastic saucers that you put under potted plants underneath out tube feeders precisely to prevent the spillage. Still they manage to throw a lot of seeds on the ground.
Nono, that's a misunderstanding, we like them doing it! They basically do the pigeon-feeding part for us. Only if it gets too much, I wave my hand in the bed and they flee. Basically gesture-operated bio-automation :)
__________________
Final life lists:
Birds: world 2168, WP 563, gWP 600, bird photos
Mammals: 257, mammal photos
opisska is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Tuesday 24th March 2020, 17:20   #52
3Italianbirders
Registered User
BF Supporter 2020
 
3Italianbirders's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tuscany - Italy
Posts: 638
Despite the cold (wind even stronger than yesterday, max temperature today 3.5 C with windchill around -8) fewer species today, probably because of the swarm of Siskins (50+) that chased away everything that dared to get close to the feeders. Only 3 species of Tit: Coal, Marsh and Blue, one or two Chaffinch, Blackbird, Magpie, Collared Dove and a couple of Hawfinch! I didn't stay long because it was too cold even sitting in the car!
3Italianbirders is offline  
Reply With Quote

BF Supporter 2020 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Tuesday 24th March 2020, 17:24   #53
3Italianbirders
Registered User
BF Supporter 2020
 
3Italianbirders's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tuscany - Italy
Posts: 638
Quote:
Originally Posted by opisska View Post
Nono, that's a misunderstanding, we like them doing it! They basically do the pigeon-feeding part for us. Only if it gets too much, I wave my hand in the bed and they flee. Basically gesture-operated bio-automation :)
Well the thing is that our feeders are basically on a patch of ground that doesn't belong to us and we are always afraid that the owners will complain about the mess. Also, even if Siskins and other finches will gladly eat them off the ground, Tits won't or they will only if there's no alternative. If they remain on the ground there is also the risk of them rotting.

Sometimes. I wave to make the Siskins go away for 5 minutes, so that the Tits can have their share too...
3Italianbirders is offline  
Reply With Quote

BF Supporter 2020 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Tuesday 24th March 2020, 17:37   #54
opisska
Jan Ebr
 
opisska's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Warszawa
Posts: 1,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Italianbirders View Post
Well the thing is that our feeders are basically on a patch of ground that doesn't belong to us and we are always afraid that the owners will complain about the mess. Also, even if Siskins and other finches will gladly eat them off the ground, Tits won't or they will only if there's no alternative. If they remain on the ground there is also the risk of them rotting.

Sometimes. I wave to make the Siskins go away for 5 minutes, so that the Tits can have their share too...
That is indeed true, do you know why are the Tits so specifically against eating from the ground? Our ones have at least learned to eat from the windowsill, but t took them a looong time to get there!
__________________
Final life lists:
Birds: world 2168, WP 563, gWP 600, bird photos
Mammals: 257, mammal photos
opisska is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Tuesday 24th March 2020, 19:20   #55
3Italianbirders
Registered User
BF Supporter 2020
 
3Italianbirders's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tuscany - Italy
Posts: 638
Coal Tits and Marsh Tits will feed on the ground, even if it's not their first choice, Blues are a bit more recluctant and I have never seen Great Tits on the ground. I don't know if it has anything to do with shyness, as Coals are the boldest species here, followed by the other three in the order above. Even if Great Tits are the biggest they are really shy and wary of approaching the feeders if there is a lot of traffic or if they see the shadow of a human lurking in the garage. Coal and Marsh Tits are the most numerous and frequent visitors (apart from the Siskins ) and sometimes they come to feed even if one of us is refilling the feeders, while Blue Tits are a bit more cautious but are the only ones who will stand up to the Siskins.
3Italianbirders is offline  
Reply With Quote

BF Supporter 2020 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Tuesday 24th March 2020, 19:41   #56
opisska
Jan Ebr
 
opisska's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Warszawa
Posts: 1,782
Interesting. In a park on Warsaw, I have seen Great Tits feeding from my wife's hand. As long as it's not on the ground, they don't seem to be particularly shy here :)
__________________
Final life lists:
Birds: world 2168, WP 563, gWP 600, bird photos
Mammals: 257, mammal photos
opisska is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Tuesday 24th March 2020, 20:01   #57
3Italianbirders
Registered User
BF Supporter 2020
 
3Italianbirders's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tuscany - Italy
Posts: 638
You have to bear in mind that all wildlife in Italy is shier than in most other places as they are regularly being shot at. This said, I don't know why Great Tits in particular are shier. If I had to bet on a Tit feeding from my hand it would be Coal Tit, or maybe Siskins would do it. I'll give it a try!
3Italianbirders is offline  
Reply With Quote

BF Supporter 2020 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Wednesday 25th March 2020, 04:50   #58
aeshna5
Registered User

 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Middx
Posts: 4,862
Here both Blue + Great Tits are fairly tame + see both feeding on/near the ground not infrequently.
aeshna5 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old Wednesday 25th March 2020, 15:48   #59
3Italianbirders
Registered User
BF Supporter 2020
 
3Italianbirders's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tuscany - Italy
Posts: 638
More wind and cold, with snow forecast overnight. Also more Siskins, which meant having to refill the feeders three times today, as they went through a tube in a couple of hours, even if we have put out also a nut feeder, fat balls and more sunflower seeds scattered on the ground (Chaffinch, Greenfinch and Hawfinch are not too fond of the feeders) with assorted kitchen scraps (mostly finely chopped cheese rinds and biscuit crumbs). Still a couple of Hawfinch around, a lone female Chaffinch, 3-4 Goldfinches and the usual three species of Tits: Coal, Blue and Marsh. No Great Tits today, at least we didn't see any. Also the usual Magpies, Hooded Crows, Collared Doves and Blackbird.
3Italianbirders is offline  
Reply With Quote

BF Supporter 2020 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Thursday 26th March 2020, 15:26   #60
3Italianbirders
Registered User
BF Supporter 2020
 
3Italianbirders's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tuscany - Italy
Posts: 638
The forecast was right and we woke to 8-10 cm. of snow on the ground and a few snowflakes still drifting around.

The feeders were obviously very busy, with 60+ Siskins and we had to refill them twice in the morning and twice in the afternoon.

Other species seen were: Coal Tit, Blue Tit, Marsh Tit, Great Tit, Robin, Blackbird, Chaffinch, Hawfinch, Collared Dove, Magpie and Hooded Crow.

The feeders are just to the right of the third photo. That's the car (borrowed - it's a long story) I sometimes use as a hide.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	snow1.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	332.5 KB
ID:	722266  Click image for larger version

Name:	snow2.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	352.5 KB
ID:	722268  Click image for larger version

Name:	snow3.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	358.3 KB
ID:	722269  
3Italianbirders is offline  
Reply With Quote

BF Supporter 2020 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Thursday 26th March 2020, 15:57   #61
gerald762
Registered User

 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Vejer de la Frontera
Posts: 275
After several days of rain, which was very welcome, the skies have cleared and birds have appeared. Today I saw several new sightings. A kestrel, white storks, pallid swifts, house martins, black kites, a griffon vulture and a booted eagle. Not bad for an afternoon from my terrace.
gerald762 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Friday 27th March 2020, 16:06   #62
3Italianbirders
Registered User
BF Supporter 2020
 
3Italianbirders's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tuscany - Italy
Posts: 638
The news today is that, after the cold spell, we are nearly out of sunflower seeds for the feeders. We had 10 kilos left at the beginning of the week and we assumed they would be enough as usually by the end of March bird traffic peters out. The problem is that we buy them in bulk from a tiny seed-feed shop near my mum's and it's still not clear if I'll be allowed to go. This morning I bought the last half kilo packet of the stripy kind (not as good as the black ones) from the local pet shop and that's finished too. There's probably another kilo left of the original 10 and still loads of Siskins (probably around 40 today, less than yesterday) at the feeders. So tomorrow morning I'll call the police and try to understand if I can drive to my mum's and then stop to stock up on seeds.

A good variety of species today, with all four species of Tits: Coal, Marsh, Great and Blue (the Great Tits had disappeared but have come back with the cold weather), Blackbird, Collared Dove, Chaffinch, Greenfinch, Black Redstart, Tree Sparrow, Magpie, Hooded Crow, and Green Woodpecker (heard only); no Hawfinch unfortunately - I doubt they'll be back before next winter. I also saw a Goldfinch as I was going to the shops.

Edit for Jan: I saw Great Tits on the ground today! Possibly because the feeders were full of Siskins!

Last edited by 3Italianbirders : Friday 27th March 2020 at 16:22.
3Italianbirders is offline  
Reply With Quote

BF Supporter 2020 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Friday 27th March 2020, 17:01   #63
Farnboro John
Registered User

 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Farnborough
Posts: 14,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Italianbirders View Post
The news today is that, after the cold spell, we are nearly out of sunflower seeds for the feeders. We had 10 kilos left at the beginning of the week and we assumed they would be enough as usually by the end of March bird traffic peters out. The problem is that we buy them in bulk from a tiny seed-feed shop near my mum's and it's still not clear if I'll be allowed to go. This morning I bought the last half kilo packet of the stripy kind (not as good as the black ones) from the local pet shop and that's finished too. There's probably another kilo left of the original 10 and still loads of Siskins (probably around 40 today, less than yesterday) at the feeders. So tomorrow morning I'll call the police and try to understand if I can drive to my mum's and then stop to stock up on seeds.

A good variety of species today, with all four species of Tits: Coal, Marsh, Great and Blue (the Great Tits had disappeared but have come back with the cold weather), Blackbird, Collared Dove, Chaffinch, Greenfinch, Black Redstart, Tree Sparrow, Magpie, Hooded Crow, and Green Woodpecker (heard only); no Hawfinch unfortunately - I doubt they'll be back before next winter. I also saw a Goldfinch as I was going to the shops.

Edit for Jan: I saw Great Tits on the ground today! Possibly because the feeders were full of Siskins!
Hope your police are understanding!

John
Farnboro John is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old Friday 27th March 2020, 17:17   #64
3Italianbirders
Registered User
BF Supporter 2020
 
3Italianbirders's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tuscany - Italy
Posts: 638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnboro John View Post
Hope your police are understanding!

John
Thank you John, I do hope so. The official declaration (downloaded from the Gov's website) I have to fill out and carry with me states as one of the valid reasons to leave your council of residence as "assisting relatives in need", so I should be ok, but fingers crossed anyway!
3Italianbirders is offline  
Reply With Quote

BF Supporter 2020 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Friday 27th March 2020, 18:33   #65
Jos Stratford
Beast from the East
 
Jos Stratford's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Exile in Eastern Europe
Posts: 16,581
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Italianbirders View Post
Thank you John, I do hope so. The official declaration (downloaded from the Gov's website) I have to fill out and carry with me states as one of the valid reasons to leave your council of residence as "assisting relatives in need", so I should be ok, but fingers crossed anyway!
Do all Italians have home computers and printers? If you need to print a travel declaration and carry it with you, how do folk without access to a printer manage?
__________________
For photographs and articles, Lithuania and beyond, click here for my website

Last edited by Jos Stratford : Friday 27th March 2020 at 18:43.
Jos Stratford is offline  
Reply With Quote

BF Supporter 2007 2009 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Friday 27th March 2020, 18:36   #66
delia todd
Moderator but....... If I say the wrong thing put it down to Senior Moments
BF Supporter 2020
 
delia todd's Avatar

 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Perthshire
Posts: 265,065
I put them on a flash drive and take it to someone who can print it. Library can do it here and there's a shop in the town that will do it too.

Friends are handy as well.
__________________
In between goals is a thing called life, that has to be lived and enjoyed

My Lockdown List report

2019 Down Under Trip Report

2006 63, 2007 52, 2008 46, 2009 32, 2010 31, 2011 27 Total 81

Latest Patch tick: Magpie
18091

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing - Socrates
delia todd is online now  
Reply With Quote

BF Supporter 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Friday 27th March 2020, 19:06   #67
Deb Burhinus
Registered User

 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Norfolk
Posts: 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Italianbirders View Post
Thank you John, I do hope so. The official declaration (downloaded from the Gov's website) I have to fill out and carry with me states as one of the valid reasons to leave your council of residence as "assisting relatives in need", so I should be ok, but fingers crossed anyway!
Make sure you add ‘purchasing essential pet food’ for all your parrots and budgerigars.
__________________
___________________________
ORNITHOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF THE MIDDLE EAST
THE CAUCASUS AND CENTRAL ASIA
http://www.osme.org
Deb Burhinus is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Friday 27th March 2020, 19:12   #68
3Italianbirders
Registered User
BF Supporter 2020
 
3Italianbirders's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tuscany - Italy
Posts: 638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jos Stratford View Post
Do all Italians have home computers and printers? If you need to print a travel declaration and carry it with you, how do folk without access to a printer manage?
Good question. No, not everyone has a printer and in that case you can copy out the declaration and it will do. Or police are supposed to carry them too and you can fill them out when you are stopped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delia todd View Post
I put them on a flash drive and take it to someone who can print it. Library can do it here and there's a shop in the town that will do it too.

Friends are handy as well.
Yes, that was another way of doing it until they closed down copy centres etc. Libraries have been closed for weeks, but I think there may still be a tobacconist in town who does copying/printing.

Last edited by 3Italianbirders : Friday 27th March 2020 at 19:15.
3Italianbirders is offline  
Reply With Quote

BF Supporter 2020 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Friday 27th March 2020, 19:15   #69
3Italianbirders
Registered User
BF Supporter 2020
 
3Italianbirders's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tuscany - Italy
Posts: 638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb Burhinus View Post
Make sure you add ‘purchasing essential pet food’ for all your parrots and budgerigars.
3Italianbirders is offline  
Reply With Quote

BF Supporter 2020 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Saturday 28th March 2020, 16:45   #70
3Italianbirders
Registered User
BF Supporter 2020
 
3Italianbirders's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tuscany - Italy
Posts: 638
So I went to my mum's today and had no problems with the police. I had all my paperwork ready as I drove by one checkpoint but they were busy with another car and they didn't stop me.

Sightings were a bit underwhelming but the day was damp and overcast so it was somewhat expected.

Most common species, especially on the journey out, were Jay, Wood Pigeon, Chaffinch, Jackdaw, Hooded Crow, Magpie and Collared Dove. Also a couple of Buzzards, Goldfinches, and Serins (mostly heard, but some fleeting views too). I had good views of one Grey Heron, a couple of Little Egrets and some Great White Egrets in the usual ditch and some House Martins in the same little town. Further on a White Wagtail, a Kestrel on a wire and a Corn Bunting.

Another Kestrel was soaring as I looked out of my mum's living room window and a Great Tit was singing by the car as I got ready to go back. On the way I stopped at the feed shop to stock up - see photo below (20 kilos altogether) and then I headed for home. Same Kestrel on the same wire, then a glimpse of a Green Woodpecker and (maybe) the same Grey Heron in the same ditch. The usual Italian Sparrows by the side of the road. As I looked at the first Swallows around a farmhouse where they nest each year I saw a bird of prey in the distance which could have been a Red Kite, but when I found a place where I could safely stop the car I couldn't locate it, so it remains an UFO.

Back at the feeders, a few Siskins, Coal and Marsh Tits and Blackbird.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	seeds.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	412.6 KB
ID:	722432  

Last edited by 3Italianbirders : Saturday 28th March 2020 at 16:47.
3Italianbirders is offline  
Reply With Quote

BF Supporter 2020 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Sunday 29th March 2020, 16:39   #71
3Italianbirders
Registered User
BF Supporter 2020
 
3Italianbirders's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tuscany - Italy
Posts: 638
A glorious Sunday morning today, a perfect spring day to.... #StayAtHome ...

Opening the window I heard BlackCap, Great Tit and Green Woodpecker, then saw a Black Redstart singing from the rooftop opposite. Since we are allowed to exercise within a 300 mt. range from home, I went for a combined walk/run but kept it short as I couldn't face going around the block more than a few times, also I am not really a runner, but basically you can only do that or cycle, and cycling around the block would have felt REALLY stupid, although I did cross a few times a guy who was doing just that. I saw the usual Magpies, Hooded Crows, Collared Doves, Tree Sparrows, Blackbirds and heard Chaffinches.

At the feeders, still good numbers of Siskins (30-40), the 4 Tits (Coal, Marsh, Great and Blue), a female Black Redstart and a distant Hawfinch.
3Italianbirders is offline  
Reply With Quote

BF Supporter 2020 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Monday 30th March 2020, 15:10   #72
3Italianbirders
Registered User
BF Supporter 2020
 
3Italianbirders's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tuscany - Italy
Posts: 638
Nothing much to report today as the forecasted rain duly arrived and it was very welcome even though we would need lots more to make up for the prolonged drought that lasts since December.

Siskins (30+), Coal, Marsh and Blue Tits at the feeders, Collared Doves around. Cold spell forecast from tomorrow!
3Italianbirders is offline  
Reply With Quote

BF Supporter 2020 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Tuesday 31st March 2020, 16:54   #73
3Italianbirders
Registered User
BF Supporter 2020
 
3Italianbirders's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tuscany - Italy
Posts: 638
Snow!

As expected, temperatures dropped today, but the surprise was sleet, turning to wet snow, which didn't stick but certainly stirred up things at the feeders, with Siskin numbers up again, around 60-70 at a time. Other sightings included the usual 4 Tit species: Coal, Marsh, Blue and Great, Blackbird, Collared Dove, Chaffinch and 4-5 Hawfinches.

In the morning, queuing outside the chemists', despite the cold, two male Black Redstarts were engaged in a territorial skirmish, coming very close and giving excellent views.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	snow.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	823.3 KB
ID:	722742  
3Italianbirders is offline  
Reply With Quote

BF Supporter 2020 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Wednesday 1st April 2020, 17:24   #74
opisska
Jan Ebr
 
opisska's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Warszawa
Posts: 1,782
I must say that after the initial despair and depression which combined by stresses due to my health conditions made me a wreck in my bed for days, I started to really watch what's happening outside of my window. It's quite obvious that the same birds are returning regularly and they have their recognizable habits.

There is a group formed by a few Great and Blue Tits and a Tree Sparrow that always comes together to feed from our window. Why do they even hang out together, when they can't stand each other on the feeder and always come one by one, while forming a neat queue on the tree and the wall?

A Starling comes every morning and evening, sits on the same branch on top of the tree and sings.

First I thought we have the same pair of Jackdaws coming in, but it's actually a group of six birds. When I see just two is it the same two or not? Who knows. But they really begun to love the watering station my wife puts out for them. She has to refill it every morning after it freezes over during the night and then they come to bath and drink.
__________________
Final life lists:
Birds: world 2168, WP 563, gWP 600, bird photos
Mammals: 257, mammal photos
opisska is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Wednesday 1st April 2020, 19:13   #75
3Italianbirders
Registered User
BF Supporter 2020
 
3Italianbirders's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tuscany - Italy
Posts: 638
Quote:
Originally Posted by opisska View Post
I must say that after the initial despair and depression which combined by stresses due to my health conditions made me a wreck in my bed for days, I started to really watch what's happening outside of my window. It's quite obvious that the same birds are returning regularly and they have their recognizable habits.

There is a group formed by a few Great and Blue Tits and a Tree Sparrow that always comes together to feed from our window. Why do they even hang out together, when they can't stand each other on the feeder and always come one by one, while forming a neat queue on the tree and the wall?

A Starling comes every morning and evening, sits on the same branch on top of the tree and sings.

First I thought we have the same pair of Jackdaws coming in, but it's actually a group of six birds. When I see just two is it the same two or not? Who knows. But they really begun to love the watering station my wife puts out for them. She has to refill it every morning after it freezes over during the night and then they come to bath and drink.
Yes, I spend a lot of time watching what's happening too, it's actually quite interesting, almost fun at times! It's difficult for us to single out individual birds though, as there are too many of them at the feeders, altough the species hierarchy is pretty obvious: Siskins rule just because there's an army of them and Blue Tits (it's probably a pair as I have never seen more than two at the same time) are the only ones that will face up to them and even chase them away from a fat ball or the nuts feeder. Great Tits, despite being bigger are the shiest, while Coal and Marsh Tits are plucky little things but won't challenge the Siskins. Coal Tits, the most numerous after the Siskins, are also starting to get territorial and will often chase each other around the feeders.

This said, today apart from the above not much else, as I was otherwise occupied (a little crafting): Blackbirds, Collared Doves etc. And G saw an Hawfinch.

Last edited by 3Italianbirders : Wednesday 1st April 2020 at 20:48.
3Italianbirders is offline  
Reply With Quote

BF Supporter 2020 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Advertisement
Reply


Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to cope with coronavirus fugl Ruffled Feathers 654 Tuesday 2nd June 2020 17:39
Coronavirus and wildlife trade dalat Conservation 26 Monday 6th April 2020 21:32
Laowa and Coronavirus flossiepip Sigma & Other Third Party Lenses 0 Saturday 7th March 2020 05:13
Visiting E Asia - coronavirus dantheman Information Wanted 18 Sunday 16th February 2020 10:10
What time of day should I go birding? PrawnConnery Birds & Birding 6 Monday 26th April 2010 20:58

{googleads}

Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites

Help support BirdForum

Page generated in 0.19384909 seconds with 40 queries
All times are GMT. The time now is 18:45.