Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
More discoveries. NEW: Zeiss Victory SF 32

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

North Devon (Westward ho and Bideford)

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old Saturday 22nd February 2014, 15:57   #1
Steve_Halstead
Sparrow or Crow?

North Devon (Westward ho and Bideford)

Going to appear there for a few days in April, anyone here from the area or anyone that has any good ideas, please do let me know. Many thanks!

Steve

BF Supporter 2013 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Sunday 27th April 2014, 00:06   #2
LowellMills
Is this your Sanderling?

Well I hope you had a good trip BB! Having lived in the area for a matter of months I held off risking giving you sub-par information on birding sites. Pity no one on here more experienced with the area left you anything to work with!
Old Sunday 27th April 2014, 10:00   #3
devon.birder

I didn't see this request but perhaps if more information had been given then Birders would have replied. All requests for information should have as a minimum details of transport available, how far they would be prepared to travel and whether they just want a nice place to go to look at common birds or whether they are hard core Birders who are after year ticks. The Skern is probably the best site near Bideford and at the moment has a Collared Pratincole plus various common migrants. Roger
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: