• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Advice on 25X Spotting Scope ? (1 Viewer)

rka

ttbirds
Can anyone recommend a good 25X scope. Higher magnifications do not matter to me.

I have heard that the Eagle Optics Denali 60mm and Raven 78mm scopes may just fit the bill. Anyone digiscoped with these as yet?

rka

Hi rka! I've just started digiscoping with the Raven and I have gotten some passable photos for hand held to the scope. The Raven is a fine scope and for someone starting out, I would not hesitate to recommend it. I am still hand holding my camera as I have yet to find an adapter I really am comfortable using. Curious. Three months after I bought the raven for 400 they offered a hundred dollar rebate. Are they still offering it? If so then it is an outstanding buy for the money.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back