• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Worth upgrading to TE-11WZ eyepiece for a 773? (1 Viewer)

wokka

Afternoon,

I’ve got a birthday coming up and was wondering does anyone have any experience of the TE-11 WZ on a 773? Is it worth upgrading to, from the 20-60? Any real world experience would be great.

Cheers

Pete

Sorry, for not replying sooner. I have the 773 and started with the TE-10Z that came with it at that time prior to the release of the TE-11WZ. I bought the 11WZ and sold the 10Z and regretted it. I just didn't like the view for birding. So I re-bought the 10Z a year or so ago and am happy with my decision so far. I kept the 11WZ just in case. I am not familiar with the TE-9Z unfortunately but it seems that it is just for the 600 series scopes and not the 700 series..

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back