• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Daft Question (1 Viewer)

Fat Rat

Hi
This may be a bit of a daft question but are there any web sites that can help me to recognise bird songs any better, I was sitting in the garden at about 6 o-clock this morning and it was just before it got light and there was a real chorus of song. I think I could hear about 4 or 5 different songs (blackbirds, blue tits, robin) but there were a couple I was not sure about. I am not the expert that most people on this site are so any help would be really appreciated
:scribe:

Fat Rat said:
Hi
This may be a bit of a daft question but are there any web sites that can help me to recognise bird songs any better
Hi Fat Rat,
If you click on "resources" top right and then click on "Birdsong" it enables you to hear all the different songs.
Alternatively the RSPB site has similar on it's web site.
You can also buy Birdsong CD's or even DVD's now!
Hope this helps,
Best wishes,

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back