• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Another help with trip planning post--April to May (1 Viewer)

lbp27

I'll be travelling solo from April 5th for about a month with my first stop being Medillin then with the plan of Manizales for a few days to see Los Nevados and the Rio blanco preserve and then perhaps to Salento and after that I don't know what I'm doing. Probably to Cali with a plan of visiting the parks there.

Whatever recommendations people have I'd appreciate. Especially as far as nice places to stay, local guides to recommend, good places to camp. Thanks in advance.

--Dustin

Well Colombia trip has been good but if there is anyone here who knows where I can buy the proaves Birds of Colombia book in either Medellin or Bogotá, I would be grateful. Apparently it is either difficult or impossible to find.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back