• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Wintering Geese Arriving (1 Viewer)

Euan Buchan

The Edinburgh Birdwatcher
Supporter
Scotland
Seeing the first Swallow that's the first sign of Spring to me, when I see flying Geese in the classic V shape that's the first sign of Autumn to me and I saw that happen on Sunday always a great sight anyone else seen it yet?

Yes, large numbers of Pink-foots passing over the south west corner of Cumbria in the past couple of weeks and a few small flocks now appearing in the fields locally. One of my favourite sights at this time of year.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back