• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

"Last song for Migrating Birds" (1 Viewer)

MiguelM

I don't know if this was posted in the forums already (I searched but didn't find), but here it is an excelent article by National Geographic about hunting birds in mediterranean countries.

I advise you that it has some really strong content. I try not to look at the pictures. They are too impressive and revolting.

The things they do to birds... I don't know how can anyone do something like that to an animal. We are truly the worst species in this planet.

I wonder for how many years we will still be able to see and admire migrating birds in europe.

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2013/07/songbird-migration/franzen-text

Wow, it had not occured to me that every person on the planet had their own 'portable sticky sap dissolver' in their own mouth...just waiting for use. That's got to be one of the most symbolically appropriate techniques I've ever seen. Awesome.

Wow, it had not occured to me that every person on the planet had their own 'portable sticky sap dissolver' in their own mouth...just waiting for use. That's got to be one of the most symbolically appropriate techniques I've ever seen. Awesome.

I'm glad that you managed to find the time to let us know what was the most relevant thing for you in the article/video

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back