• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Leica 7x42 BN (1 Viewer)

Congrats on a fantastic find, Robert! I suspect you'll enjoy those even more the second time around. I had a 7x42BA in blue for a short time and I also owned a 10x50BA for many years, that I sometimes wish I still had. These days the only Trinovid that I own is the 8x32BN but I'll never get rid of it. I agree that it's a very "classy" bin.

I also have an 8x32 BN that I would never part with, along with a 12x50 BN that I think is great as well. Though I’ve had two 7x42 Ultravids previously, the one bin I’d love to add to my collection is a 7x42 BN, especially in the green/black motif as the OP’s.

I also have an 8x32 BN that I would never part with, along with a 12x50 BN that I think is great as well. Though I’ve had two 7x42 Ultravids previously, the one bin I’d love to add to my collection is a 7x42 BN, especially in the green/black motif as the OP’s.

I hope you find one that's as nice at the OP's and if you see a really nice one in black, you might not want to hesitate. I've been keeping my eyes open for a minty 10x50BN but if a nice BA comes alone, I won't let it stop me, if the price is right.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back