8 am and my holiday started here. I was in the car waiting to have my seatbelt done up by my parents as my arm was in a sling as I had a broken collarbone. At 8:16 we were off and by 13:15 we were in Porthmadog having a short walk along the cob looking onto Glaslyn Marshes. By 15:00 we arrived at Greenacres Holiday Park and then onto Black Rock Sands.
Sunday and we stayed in the caravan to watch the Monaco GP and then in the afternoon we went to the Glaslyn Osprey Watchpoint and then of to Pwllheli.
Monday we went on the Welsh Highland Railway in Caernarfon and then on the way back we dipped on the Spoonbill at Foryd Bay.
Tuesday we went to Anglesey and went to RSPB South Stack and then Holyhead Harbour for the Black Guillemots.
Wednesday we went to Betws-Y-Coed and then on the way back we went to Beddgelert and the Osprey Watchpoint agian.
Thursday we went on the Ffestiniog Railway and then we went for a walk across the Cob when it started to rain so we decided to go back and try agin tomorrow.
Friday we went to Llanberis and went on the Llanberis Lake Railway and then on my first ever boat trip on board the Snowdon Star. I liked it when it was going straight but when it turned and we were going across the lake and the water was going down the lake it made me feel funny. We then went for our walk along the Cob and made it all the way there and back without it raining.
Saturday and we went home we stopped at our usual place called Overton and as we were having our lunch in the car park next to the church when a Spotted Flycatcher landed on the nearest gravestone and gave excellent views for about a minute.
I was trying to beat my hoilday record of 71 set in Norfolk last June but I could only equal it.
Listed Places are not the only places I saw some of them.
1) Common Swift-My house/Prenteg/Tan-y-Bwlch
2) Feral Pigeon-My House/Porthmadog/Pwllheli/RSPB South Stack
4) Wood Dove-Loads
5) Carrion Crow-Loads
7) Raven-Sudbury/Pant Glas/South Stack
8) Blackbird-Utoxetter/Greenacres/Glaslyn Marshes
9) Swallow-Bramshall/Osprey Watchpoint/Pen Morfa/Llanwnda/South Stack
11) House Sparrow-Bramshall/Dinas/Pwllheli
12) Song Thrush-Bramshall/Morfa Bychan/Betws-Y-Coed/Glaslyn Marshes
13) Jackdaw-Milwich/South Stack/Llanberis
14) Collared Dove-Milwich/Greenacres/Beddgelert
15) Buzzard-39 in Wales
16) House Martin-Stone/Caernarfon/South Stack
17) Goldfinch-Pipe Gate/Glan-Yr-Afor
18) Grey Heron-Glaslyn Marshes
19) Pheasant-Bronnington/ Minfford
20) Robin-Penely/Greenacres/Glaslyn Marshes
21) Coal Tit-Overton
22) Mallard-Corwen/Greenacres/Llyn Padarn/Glaslyn Marshes
23) Herring Gull-Loads/South Stack
24) Shelduck-Glaslyn Marshes-1 Pair with 7 shelducklings and the male attacked another Shelduck
25) Mute Swan-Glaslyn Marshes/Llyn Padarn
26) Canada Goose-Glaslyn Marshes
27) Oystercatcher-Glaslyn Marshes
28) Black-Headed Gull-Glaslyn Marshes
29) Great Black-Backed Gull-Glaslyn Marshes/South Stack
30) Greylag Goose-Glaslyn Marshes/South Stack
32) Cormorant-Glaslyn Marshes
34) Great Spotted Woodpecker-Prenteg-almost got ran over
35) Sand Martin-Glaslyn Marshes/Osprey Watchpoint/Pwllheli
36) Osprey-Osprey Watchpoint-2 adults and 3 chicks
37) Red-Breasted Merganser-Osprey Watchpoint/Llyn Padarn/Glaslyn Marshes
38) Whimbrel-Pwllheli-4 together feeding
39) Reed Warbler-Pwllheli-1 Singing
40) Redshank-Pwllheli-1 standing on sewage pipe being chased of by a Mallard
41) Sanderling-Pwllheli-5 on the beach
42) Rock Pipit-Caernarfon/Glaslyn Marshes
44) Lesser Black-Backed Gull-Dinas/Glaslyn Marshes
45) Skylark-Rhyd Ddu/South Stack
46) Rook-Dinas Dinlle
47) Stonechat-South Stack
48) Fulmar-South Stack
49) Guillemot-South Stack-Lifer
50) Razorbill-South Stack-Lifer
51) Gannet-South Stack
52) Chough-South Stack-Lifer
53) Puffin-South Stack-Lifer
54) Wren-South Stack
55) Meadow Pipit-South Stack/Glaslyn Marshes
56) Kittiwake-South Stack-Lifer
57) Black Guillemot-Holyhead Harbour-Lifer
58) Mistle Thrush-Pont-Y-Pant/Overton
62) Grey Wagtail-Betws-Y-Coed
63) Common Sandpiper-Osprey Watchpoint/Glaslyn Marshes
64) Reed Bunting-nr Nantmor
65) Blue Tit-Pwllheli/Betws-Y-Coed/Llanberis
66) Great Tit-Llanberis
67) Dunlin-Lyn Padarn
68) Whooper Swan-Glaslyn Marshes-2
69) Ringed Plover-Glaslyn Marshes-1
71) Spotted Flycatcher-Overton-Lifer
We also heard numerous Chiffchaffs, a Curlew on Glaslyn Marshes and a Tawny Owl at Greenacres
The first picture is a Chough at RSPB South Stack
The second picture is a Black Guillemot at Holyhead Harbour
The third picture is a Dipper at Betws-Y-Coed
The fourth picture is a one-footed Jackdaw at Llanberis