Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Zeiss - Always on the lookout for something special – Shop now

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Digits coping with Canon 450 D

Old Thursday 31st December 2015, 01:42   #1
Foto Ed

Digits coping with Canon 450 D

I just got a high quality scope for Christmas and have a Canon 450D. It mounts well on the scope but I find it difficult to adjust camera settings in live view mode. Is it possible to use this camera or would I be better off getting a basic point and shoot? Thanks in advance for your suggestions and comments.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: