• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Springwatch 2018 (1 Viewer)

I got the impression it was the whole series, although Chris said a one off... confused!

It airs on the 15th October which is when Autumnwatch usually starts.

I’m confused as well as I got the impression it was for the whole series. If it’s just 1 episode and not the usual 4 days, it will be a major disappointment.
Ian.

New England fall colours, maybe some bird migration (Yank warblers even in fall....); Black Bears finishing their fattening up. I and others have been saying for some time that Seasonwatch should go international and this sounds great.

John

New England fall colours, maybe some bird migration (Yank warblers even in fall....) I and others have been saying for some time that Seasonwatch should go international and this sounds great.

John
If it’s the usual 4 episodes and not just 1 as it was very unclear with the announcement tonight.
Ian.

During the item when they were looking at the chart with the young eagle's movements shown in red, it was good to hear Chris' comments that he would hold his breath when it was flying in the east of the area shown as that's where eagles disappear frequently.

It was announced at the end of this evenings Springwatch, that Autumnwatch this year will be different with the venue not being in the UK. Autumnwatch 2018 will be in New England. Is that in the USA or Canada? I’m unsure how i feel about that destination. It was also mentioned earlier today on the live webcams, that Springwatch 2019 will be at a new destination.
Ian.

It's in the US. Will be interesting to see what they find.

"New England In The Fall" can only be a good thing as far less chance of an over-focus on birds as is my take on Springwatch 2018 content.

LGM

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back