• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Leitz Bio's (1 Viewer)

hawksmeadow

Hi folks, I'm new to this site, haven't looked to hard for info about these glasses here but can't find allot of info on the net. Just wondering, does anyone know why there's not much on 8x40B Leitz? Lots of stuff on the others but not this one. serial # in the 800000, so I can see they where made around 1972. My question in are they considered rare, and what might be the cost value? their exceptional in condition probably a 9 if 10 being new. Also looking for the user manual that might have come in the carrying case when purchased new. I live here in NH and have nesting red tails every year. Lots of Bird life all summer and winter. Ground is still solid white but it didn't stop a flock of robins from buzzing my Christmas tree lot. Any info on the glasses would be appreciated. tks mike

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

Have you tried doing a Google search for the pdf manual for this Bin? That may find you something.

We’re glad you found us and please join in wherever you like ;)

Hello and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to join us.

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Hi hawksmeadow and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back