• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Achtung Birdforum digiscopers!!!! (1 Viewer)

Jaff

Registered Member
Hope I've got your attention now. ;)

As I'm sure most of you are aware the theme for the monthly photo comp this month is digiscoped birds. I read with horror in IanF's post that if we don't get a good number of entries this year (33 entries last year) then digiscoped birds might not be considerd as theme for next year :-C .

So everyone who has a digiscoping setup should enter and let's make it worthy of being a monthly theme. That includes those of you who have have been seduced to the dark side of bird photography (myself included!) who still have the gear but never use it anymore, dust off those cameras I say and join in the fun!

I expect to see a minimum of 50 entries. I mean come on, surely we have at least 50 digiscopers on this site! Thanks all and good luck. :t:

Jaff

Well said Jaff, lets give it all the support we can, come on all you beginners nows the time to show us what you are achieving, it's not a matter of whether your images are good enough, it's the experience you gain from entering. Ernie

Well my personal thanks to all who entered, we did it. :t:

53 entries and we've held onto it for another year. I'm sure next year will be even better, so long as everyone hasn't gone over to the darkside that is!

Jaff

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back