• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zeiss competition finalists (1 Viewer)

On behalf of Carl Zeiss Sports Optics in the UK, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all competition participants and to congratulate the winners. Simon had a difficult choice to make, such was the high quality of the submissions.

To all participants who were not selected, please continue to view the competition threads as we intend to run a similar competition in the Summer.

We will send out the prizes to all winners in the next few days.

Again, thank you to all.

Mark Karn
Divsional Manager
carl Zeiss Sports Optics
Carl Zeiss Ltd

Last edited:
My Zeiss goodie bag arrived today with a nice selection of gifts, particularly like the lens cleaning kit, the pocket knife and a rather nice camo hat, thanks to the moderators for organising and Zeiss for supplying the prizes

My Zeiss goodie bag arrived today with a nice selection of gifts, particularly like the lens cleaning kit, the pocket knife and a rather nice camo hat, thanks to the moderators for organising and Zeiss for supplying the prizes

Mine also arrived today :t:, many thanks to all involved in the organising and judging of the competition :t:.

And mine has just arrived too. I would have been delighted with this goody bag as first prize. The Zeiss lens cloths and the lens cleaning kit particularly are superb and a very welcome addition in my camera bag,many thanks indeed to Zeiss for their sponsorship.Much appreciated, Dave.

Also, my gift bag arrived today, and im more than happy with the excellent contents,and a big thank you to the sponsers Zeiss, and the moderators.

Thanks Andy.

I would have thought something as valuable as your new bins would have been sent by track-able delivery? Not turned up here by mistake either ;)

Congrats to the winners! Well done, both!!!

Thanks. Well my new fancy binoculars turned up today and my god are they fantastic. They are just so nice and way way above any bins i have had in the past that im worried to use them..My usual bins take the odd knock and rubbing and i really really dont want this happening to these. Thanks again to everyone involved from moderators to Simon King and Zeiss. Cheers.

Last edited:
Mike, i have put them away as i keep looking at them...I would really really hate it if anything happened to these..I think they may end up as a stay at home pair of bins...:eek!:

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back