• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Waxwings limited edition prints (1 Viewer)

IanDR

Ian Rendall
I now have signed, limited edition waxwings prints available at original size (54x45cm). Message me if anyone interested and thanks all for your kind comments on my work.

Attachments

• IMG_2403.jpg
    IMG_2403.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 474
I now have signed, limited edition waxwings prints available at original size (54x45cm). Message me if anyone interested and thanks all for your kind comments on my work.
The prints are giclee (fine digital print), signed, limited edition and are £95 each + P&P.
Thanks,
Ian

I really enjoy your work.
I can just feel the wind ruffling those feathers, with the odd bird bobbing to maintain its balance. Only a skilled artist can invoke such sensations.

I really enjoy your work.
I can just feel the wind ruffling those feathers, with the odd bird bobbing to maintain its balance. Only a skilled artist can invoke such sensations.

Sorry for not replying sooner Pedro - have just noticed your message!
Thank you very much, you're very kind.

You're clearly an accomplished painter of birds Ian. I just had a look at your website which has some lovely pieces :t:

(I did notice a technical thingy there on your site so I'm going to message you about that)

You're clearly an accomplished painter of birds Ian. I just had a look at your website which has some lovely pieces :t:

(I did notice a technical thingy there on your site so I'm going to message you about that)

Thanks very much Raif and thanks also for bringing the website problem to my attention. much appreciated

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back